Issue1832

classification
Title: Create JTable in Jython
Type: behaviour Severity: normal
Components: Any Versions: 2.5.2
process
Status: closed Resolution: invalid
Dependencies: Superseder:
Assigned To: Nosy List: Dante, alex.gronholm, amak
Priority: Keywords:

Created on 2012-01-21.22:41:41 by Dante, last changed 2012-03-20.03:51:36 by Dante.

Files
File name Uploaded Description Edit Remove
JTableDemo.py Dante, 2012-01-21.22:41:40 creation's of table's in jython
unnamed Dante, 2012-03-19.19:19:04
unnamed Dante, 2012-03-19.20:33:29
unnamed Dante, 2012-03-20.03:51:36
Messages
msg6760 (view) Author: Danilo Britto Nuñez (Dante) Date: 2012-01-21.22:41:40
This file is associated with the creation's of table's in jython
for more informacion to ddbn.c2@gmail.com
msg6761 (view) Author: Alex Grönholm (alex.gronholm) Date: 2012-01-25.20:15:03
When you file a bug, please at describe what the problem is.
msg6825 (view) Author: Alan Kennedy (amak) Date: 2012-03-19.18:01:31
Closing this bug: it contains no information and requester hasn't supplied any information in two months.

Moreover, the attached code also works: it generates no errors, and correctly displays a swing jtable.
msg6838 (view) Author: Danilo Britto Nuñez (Dante) Date: 2012-03-19.19:19:05
The methods of creation of a jtable, in simpley way code have so much bug,
for example in the table header u don't have posibility of change the
valuers of the table headers an the table headers have valuers default !!
but u can't change the valuers !!
msg6840 (view) Author: Alan Kennedy (amak) Date: 2012-03-19.19:24:10
> The methods of creation of a jtable, 
> in simpley way code have so much bug,

Are you saying that jython has bugs? Or Swing jtables have bugs?

If it is a bug in jython, we need details in order to be able to reproduce it so we can fix it. I see no evidence of that.

> for example in the table header u don't have 
> posibility of change the valuers of the table 
> headers an the table headers have valuers default !!
> but u can't change the valuers !!

This is not a bug in jython, it is a general swing and jython usage question.

Please ask your question on the jython-users list: this bug tracker is for reports of bugs in jython.
msg6861 (view) Author: Danilo Britto Nuñez (Dante) Date: 2012-03-19.20:33:29
This is no general swing u have dominion on create dafault table model !!!
u can set values of header whith the default table model , but the problem
is what don't have to do 11

2012/3/19 Alan Kennedy <report@bugs.jython.org>

>
> Alan Kennedy <jython-dev@xhaus.com> added the comment:
>
> > The methods of creation of a jtable,
> > in simpley way code have so much bug,
>
> Are you saying that jython has bugs? Or Swing jtables have bugs?
>
> If it is a bug in jython, we need details in order to be able to reproduce
> it so we can fix it. I see no evidence of that.
>
> > for example in the table header u don't have
> > posibility of change the valuers of the table
> > headers an the table headers have valuers default !!
> > but u can't change the valuers !!
>
> This is not a bug in jython, it is a general swing and jython usage
> question.
>
> Please ask your question on the jython-users list: this bug tracker is for
> reports of bugs in jython.
>
> _______________________________________
> Jython tracker <report@bugs.jython.org>
> <http://bugs.jython.org/issue1832>
> _______________________________________
>
msg6910 (view) Author: Alex Grönholm (alex.gronholm) Date: 2012-03-20.02:54:40
Sounds like you have trouble understanding how JTables work. I recommend you learn that first. I don't see a Jython bug here.

See this here: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html
msg6912 (view) Author: Danilo Britto Nuñez (Dante) Date: 2012-03-20.03:51:36
this cod don't have bug !! this code is ok !! i tell you for that other
codes !!

2012/3/19 Alex Grönholm <report@bugs.jython.org>

>
> Alex Grönholm <alex.gronholm+jython@nextday.fi> added the comment:
>
> Sounds like you have trouble understanding how JTables work. I recommend
> you learn that first. I don't see a Jython bug here.
>
> See this here:
> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html
>
> _______________________________________
> Jython tracker <report@bugs.jython.org>
> <http://bugs.jython.org/issue1832>
> _______________________________________
>
History
Date User Action Args
2012-03-20 03:51:36Dantesetfiles: + unnamed
messages: + msg6912
2012-03-20 02:54:40alex.gronholmsetmessages: + msg6910
2012-03-19 20:33:29Dantesetfiles: + unnamed
messages: + msg6861
2012-03-19 19:24:10amaksetmessages: + msg6840
2012-03-19 19:19:05Dantesetfiles: + unnamed
messages: + msg6838
2012-03-19 19:11:52amaksetstatus: open -> closed
2012-03-19 18:01:31amaksetresolution: invalid
messages: + msg6825
nosy: + amak
2012-01-25 20:15:05alex.gronholmsetnosy: + alex.gronholm
messages: + msg6761
2012-01-21 22:41:41Dantecreate